Covid 19 Statement
In the event that your stay with us is impacted by further Covid restrictions/ lockdowns, we will move your booking to a future date of your choice or issue a voucher or offer a full refund. The safety of our guests and team is paramount, and we have introduced a clear set of standards and heightened hygiene measures for everybodies protection.
What happens if I need to cancel?
- Lodge bookings can be cancelled or transferred up to 7 days prior to arrival with no charge.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking within 7 days of arrival due to COVID-19, we can transfer your booking to another suitable date, however rates may differ between dates.
- Any cancellations or amendments within 7 days of check-in, that are not as a direct result of COVID-19, will result in our retaining the charge for your entire stay.
- If we are forced to close Drumhierny Woodland Hideaway due to COVID-19, bookings can be transferred or cancelled at no charge.
We are committed to implementing all appropriate health and safety measures in line with government regulations. While we are making every effort to create the safest and smoothest experience, our success will depend greatly on the support of our guests. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation as we navigate this period together and make your stay as safe and as enjoyable as possible.
STEPS TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR PARTY SAFE
- If you or a member of your party is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit Drumhierny Woodland Hideaway.
- When booking your break, please check the latest Government guidelines around the number of households allowed per accommodation and any other restrictions that may be implemented.
- Please bring your own personal face coverings with you for use in line with regulations and where social distancing is not possible.
- Face coverings will also be available to purchase on-site.
OUR APPROACH TO PREPARING YOUR WOODLAND LODGE
- Before our cleaning regime commences, each lodge is aired and vented.
- Our housekeeping team have undergone extensive training to ensure all lodges are cleaned & sanitised to the highest standard. This includes additional cleaning on high-touch points such as handles, doors, light switches, tables and counter tops.
- All of our cleaning process and procedures have and will continue to be reviewed to meet strict Government and COVID-19 guidelines.
- We are using well established, market leading cleaning products that are proven to be effective against Corona virus and will be used to their full potential as per manufacturer recommendations, keeping you and our colleagues safe on your break.
- Throughout the Estate, spaces have been configured to facilitate social distancing and one-way traffic wherever possible. Drumhierny Woodland Hideaway maximises the use of outdoor spaces at all times.
- We encourage everyone to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at regular intervals throughout the day. We have provided a number of sanitiser stations in indoor and outdoor locations across the Estate; we encourage you to use these frequently.
- When serving and interacting with our guests, our colleagues will maintain social distancing wherever possible. This is for the protection of both them and our guests.
- Where social distancing is not possible, such as at reception desks or till points, our colleagues will serve you but keep their distance.
- We have contactless check in and check out procedures, details of which will be emailed to you in advance of your stay. Of course you can always avail of check in/out via the Reception desk if that is easier for you.
- We recommend that all activities are pre-booked in advance via our website.
- For some activity bookings, a face covering may be required.
- Despite restrictions, we’re pleased to say there will still be a wide range of activities on offer via our various local activity providers for you to enjoy whilst on your break. To avoid disappointment, please pre-book your activities and extras through our website to avoid unnecessary interactio
See all offers
Arrive Friday or Saturday
Weekend 2 Night Stay